martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

COMMON MISTAKES II


COMMON MISTAKES

1.- My parents wanted that I studied.


2.- My sister has 15 years old.


3.- The Peter’s friend is very naughty and spoilt.


4.- Has she ever been in France?


5.- Most of people agree with me.


6.- I have told all what I know.


7.- I’m boring when I have to study.


8.- When you come, take your bike.


9.- I promise I pay you tomorrow.


10.- You must stop to smoke.


11.- If I know the price, I tell you


12.- My brother has got a new work.


13.- I’m happier than when I hadn’t a girlfriend.


14.- What’s the biggest city of Spain?


15.- “I haven’t seen her yet”. “It’s naturally, she's said she’s not coming to the party”.


16.- Although it was very late, but she went out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario